Teaching children and adults Traditional Taekwon-Do and Self-Defense in the community for over 45 Years.
KOJO means "High Tide" and is representative of Taekwon-Do's characteristic "up/down" motion (the wave) and Ki (energy) flow.
- A Member of the National Association of Professional Martial Artists
- USSSA Taekwondo School
- I shall observe the tenets of Taekwon-Do
- I shall be respectful of the instructor and the seniors
- I shall never misuse Taekwon-Do
- I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
- I shall build a more peaceful world.